A short summary of our project
We want to put on a production of HUIS CLOS by Jean-Paul Sartre at the end of March. Rehearsals are already under way but to make the production happen we need some money! This will help us to obtain a set, costumes, a venue...our directors have wanted to put on this show for a looong time now and are very excited to get this opportunity - we only hope we get the funds to bring it to fruition!
Who are we?
We're the Foreign Arts Society - a new society based at Exeter University (affiliated with the Humanities department). Our aim is to highlight literary works of non-English speaking writers, an area we feel is underrepresented especially among theatre groups here.
Where will the money go?
All money is going towards the funding of our upcoming production:
- Our venue! We hope to be in the beautiful Devon and Exeter Institution library.
- A set! With such a lovely backdrop we have to do it justice with a good set.
- Production rights - essential to put on the play.
- Programmes and posters.
- £10 - free programme
- £20 - free programme and one free ticket
- £35 - free programme, two free tickets and a personalised welcome on the door
- £50 - free programme, two free tickets, personalised welcome on the door and a thank you video from our directors.
Find us here
Help us succeed!
We appreciate all the support we've been given so far, be it financial, emotional, advice, or just a cheeky share on facebook. If you don't have the money to donate but would still like to support us, feel free to share our event/facebook page/anything we post. If you'd like to find out more about how to get involved in our society or the show just drop us a message! (But the money is good too ;))