Just donate to the project without receiving a reward
£10 or more
A special mention in the blog and on twitter upon completion of the fundraiser, thanking you for your donation.
£25 or more
A photo print of one of the photos I will take on this expedition (Up to 12x10 inches). You will be sent a selection of photos from which you can choose the photo you want printed.
£50 or more
- A personalised video message from the team in the field, alongside an insight into the work we are doing on that day!
- A printed photo of your choosing from the trip (Up to 12x10 inches)
£100 or more
- A canvas print (Up to 12x16 inches) of a photo of your choosing from the expedition.- A personal video message from the team in the field, and an insight into the work we are doing that day.
£200 or more
- Special acknowledgement in my thesis and all papers published thanking you for the donation.
- A canvas print (up to 20x16 inches) of a photo of your choosing from the expedition.
- A personal video message from the team in the field, and an insight into the work we ...
- A personal video message from the team in the field, and an insight into the work we are doing that day.
£400 or more
- An talk about the project and orangutan conservation upon completion to either you or your organisation, detailing all the work completed, including a slideshow of all photos taken.
- A canvas print (up to 20x16 inches) of a photo of your choosing.
- A personal video message from the ...
Choose how you would like your contribution to be displayed
The University of Exeter is committed to protecting your personal data and working in accordance with all relevant data protection legislation. Your data is used for alumni and supporter engagement activities, including fundraising. For more details, please see our full data protection statement at: www.exeter.ac.uk/alumnidp. To keep our costs down and to reduce environmental impact most of our communications are sent by email. We would like to contact you by email, telephone and/or post. Please confirm your communication preferences by ticking the boxes below. If you have previously provided your contact details and consented to receive contact from us, we will continue to use your historic preferences until you tell us otherwise.
I would like to be contacted by the University of Exeter (please tick yes or no in each instance)
If you would like to change your preferences in future, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01392 723141.
The University of Exeter is an exempt charity (reference X9538)
What is your relationship to the University of Exeter?
I want to Gift Aid my donation and any donations I make in the future or have made in the past four years to the University of Exeter. I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax in the current year than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations it is my responsibility to pay any difference.
If you are a UK taxpayer, the University of Exeter can claim Gift Aid on this donation and put it towards the project, less processing fees.
Gift Aid means that for every pound you give, we get an extra 25p from HM Revenue and Customs, at no extra cost to you. If you want your donation to go further, Gift Aid it.